Tuesday, April 5, 2011

White With One

Who would have thought that I ... someone who struggles with colour combo challenges ... someone who's favourite colour is BRIGHT PINK ... totally missed the WW1 challenge last month (bright pink!!!) and did this month's instead!!!  The colour this month is OLIVE GREEN with white and twine.

Santa please stop here: 
(yep, more gorgeous LaBelle Photographic pics)


See my twine ... twirled around the chippy Christmas tree :-)



Lace and doilies everywhere, banners and ribbons and buttons ... lots of my favourite stuff  :-)


So, there you go.  One challenge I didn't think I'd manage to do this month!!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS Chloe! Love your big doiley and how you have the twine up the tree! :))

Rachael Funnell said...

Such Amazing Gorgeous details on this LO Chloe!!!!
This LO is just BEAUTIFUL....
The doily, The Chippie tree, the flowers, the Gorgeous photo & The Lace.... Did i miss anything! LOL
XXX

Heather Jacob said...

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL CHLOE !!! i love the way you have allowed the white to dominate the LO... stunning ... I am doing this one atthe moment and finding it challenging ... hugz x
I will most likely post it tonight ..

Leanne J said...

oh ME likey this one.. i am hoping to do this one.. almost finished my scrap the boys..have photo picked for get picky and this one written up.. and BOY how organized is this..so totally NOT me..lol..
awesome page..it is so so so cute.......

Kate said...

looks amazing!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Chloe.. love the softness you have created and your altered chippie & sweet embellishments look fabulous!! Thanks for playing along :)

Kim said...

OH so sweet Chloe, the lace and layers look so pretty

Samantha said...

Oh this layout is totally magic! i love how you have used these papers! totally amazing!

Sue Plumb said...

Beautiful LO Chloe! I must admit, this one was one combo that intimidated me a bit as I'm not sure how much olive I've got in my stash, but you have blown me away with your use of it! X

sandi said...

Gorgeous lo! Love how delicate this looks. Perfect in every way!