Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scraptivations Challenge #2

This Scraptivations challenge is set by me this time :-) .... this is the inspirational pic:


And my page.  I drew inspiration from the colours, not ones I've used by themselves on a page before, but I really like how they look.  I love that the white keeps the colours crisp and fresh.  The word "you" on the floor mat stood out to me, so I used it to begin my title.

You love...


A cute little watering can I received in a RAK :-)


And a Lil' Red Rocket button!!!  Can't WAIT to get some more ... I am waiting anxiously for my DT pack :-) (ie. stalking the postie LOL)


I would love you to play along with this challnge!  You have until May 5th - and your creations don't have to be limited to layouts - you are welcome to submit cards or OTP items too :-).  Upload your take on the challenge to the linky tool on the right hand side of the Scraptivations blog :-)

11 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout Chloe! Love that colour combo too, might have to give this challenge a go :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is gorgeous Chloe! I LOVE the colours. You have done so well to mix and match them all...lovely looking photo too!

Samantha said...

Oh Chole! this is an amazing layout! i love how you have used these colours and love the different eye candy! totally JOY!

Sue Plumb said...

This looks FANTASTIC!!! I so LOVE that colour combo (not one I have really used before either, might have to give this a go!) X

Pretty Petals said...

WOW gorgeous layout Chloe! Love those colours, you have just rocked that challenge!

Kim said...

this is lovely Chloe, i really like the pin, bow and button combo, so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leanne J said...

yummy... yummy.. that is definately a YUMMY colour combo.. and woohoo LRR button.. Poor POSTIE..but i'm like that at the moment with an etsy order...lol.

loveit.

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Cloe ..just a wonderful page at all !!!!!
I would like to thank you for visiting my blog and for your so kind comment.
I want to wish you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! Chloe this is Divine...
Gorgeous Colors, Love your Details
The Watering can looks Super Cute, along with the doilie Strip LLR button (gotta Love them).....
Enjoy the rest of your week!!!
XXX

Unknown said...

Love the gorgeous fresh colours and how you have chosen to scrap photos of ourside to match! Gorgeous layout as always :))x

Amy Pitts said...

This is really cute. I love those little buttons!