Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Toy Box

I've been playing with more of my Crate Paper Toy Box range from HBS.  I really felt like I've needed sketches to kick start my creativity this month.  Do you feel like this sometimes??  For this page, I've based it around the first Stuck?! Sketch for April:


And my page ...

This little bike:




Just HAD to scrap the story behind this little bike :-).  The pp I've used for this page - they are all journaling blocks ... and what a perfect journaling spot for this story - don't you think??!!? :-)


Bit of a messy twine circle (actually it's May Arts burlap string - available in the store) ... and you'll see another layered chipboard piece from the Toy Box pack.


Some grosgrain ribbon ... my fav :-)

Hope your week is going well ..... nearly the weekend ... YAY :-) :-)

4 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Super Dooper CUTE LO!!!
That Twine around the Photo looks Sensational.... LOVE it!
XXX

Unknown said...

awwww so cute!! Love the misting and the doodled borders and the twine looks fab! Have a great day :))x

Nay and Gilly said...

gorgeous Chloe! love those dinky lil' bikes!! classic fun!
Luv renee

Lisa Amiet said...

awww how cute!! Love it!