Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scraptivations Challenge #3

Hello and welcome to my take on the third challenge from Scraptivations :-) This time it is a sketch with a twist ... the page must be about YOU.

So, here's the sketch:


I don't do pages just about me very often (like, never) ... it's not even very often I get pics of just myself!  So, anyway, I printed off these three pics and then decided to squish up the photos :-).

I am:


That sweet little red cabochon is from here (thanks Leanne :-) :-) :-) )
So, there we go, a page about me, although, not a deep and meaningful one or anything LOL.  I've just said how rare it is to get photos of just me - I'm normally the one behind the camera. 

Head on over to Scraptivations to see all the challenge details and the other DT's samples :-).

Hope your week is going well!!  :-)

9 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

OMGOODNESS Chloe!! this is Just GOOOOOORGEOUS... you've done an Amazing job, Love the Colours & all the other details...
& A FAB U LAS photo of you!!!
Enjoy your easter weekend...
XXX

Jasmine S said...

Love that sketch and you have just rocked it. Love the colors and just love the pic. Looks great overlapping too.

Leanne J said...

awesome colour combo..wowzsers... and love the layered photos.. woohoooooo... YAY.. happy easter to you...

Kim said...

totally cool Chloe you should do more of your self...shouldnt we all!

Unknown said...

Love the sketch and you have scrapped it beautifully!! Have a great Easter :))x

kathie said...

How gorgeous! I love that sketch too!
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog recently Chloe.

Moonie said...

I love this Chloe... so beautiful and the colors are perfect. Very much a classic layout x

Samantha said...

OMG! chole this is so stunning! i love the colour combo! and you have worked magic with this sketch!

JanR said...

What a great idea! Love the colours and I love the layout of your layout!