Saturday, April 16, 2011

Our Son

The challenge over at Scrap the Boys this month is to take inspiration from an outfit your husband/son wears.  Which outfit to choose!!  LOL. 

I decided to take inspiration from the little denim shorts my Little Mister is wearing in this pic (a LaBelle Photographic photo).  They have a row of little cars on the bottom - if you look closely, you will see them :-)


The cars are pretty much exactly like this chippy one!!! 


And a Pretty Paper Petals denim rose (because the shorts are denim - makes sense right?  LOL)


I did add a red ribbon and orange twine to the flower.  You'll also notice, I'm using more of my Crate Paper Toy Box papers from Handmade by Suzanne - getting to the last bits and pieces now :-)  I really love using up every single bit!!!

Have a great weekend :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the paint!!!!!! And the added touches to the denim flower look great. What cute little shorts too lol!!! ;-)

S xo

Pretty Petals said...

Stunning layout Chloe, love the colours and the paint! You have made that denim flower look a million dollars! xx

Heather Jacob said...

what a stunner Chloe !!!!!!! just sensational and full of fantastic elements ... I JUST ADORE THIS PAGE ..so striking and beautiful ... fun and funky .. hugz x

Samantha said...

Oh this is one powerful layout! the colour combo and the paint is so joy! love the flower too! JOY!

Leanne J said...

oh MAN..love this one as well.. woo hoo on the design.. wow.. that rocks..
okay now i 'm off to scrap..you;ve inspired me..thanks.

Bellaidea said...

so cool, great photo too!
Have a nice weekend and visit me if you like doilies, I will have little Easter Giveaway :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is so beautiful. AWESOME WORK! Well done. Love your details and the awesome pics.Hope you are well.

Kim said...

as always Chloe your little touches are just perfect