Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a new word ...

A new word is up at Bird is the Word ...
Begin/ Beginning

Nadia once again provided a super sweet sketch - this time a card sketch ... which I followed to create this card:


Inside it reads: "... in a happy way"

Love that little doily ... it's a Lil Red Rocket one ;-)

Head on over to the blog to see the sketch (which you don't have to follow - it's there for inspiration if you want/need it!!) and don't forget to check out the other DT's fabulous creations :-)

6 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

absolutely STUNNING!!!!!! love all the bright colours and the butterfly and the doilie ... awesome work .. hugz x

JanR said...

So pretty! I love the alpha stickers.

Kim said...

this is just so pretty Chloe...Ps love the new look blog!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

GORGEOUS!! LOVE IT! You did so well and I love that doily too ..

Hope you are well :o)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card Chloe and even sweeter little doiley :)) Hope you have a very lovely easter break :))xx

Jasmine S said...

This looks ace Chloe. I just cannot do cards and when I see something like this I wish I did. You make it look so easy. Just fabulous.