Friday, October 30, 2009

Guess What?!?!

I made the team!! Yes, I am now a Design Team member (on the card team) for Scraps Of Us which is hugely exciting for me :-). Am looking forward to learning how to be a DT member (lol) and having fun along the way. Thanks heaps for everyone's encouragement!!

Now, they have thrown us all in the deep end (but in a good way!) straight away as we have to come up with challenges and games for this:
It should be heaps of fun ... my first Cybercrop as a member of a Design Team! It's rather different designing challenges and not doing someone elses! But, I am looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Well, I had better keep going, I'm hoping to get lots of washing done today :-)!!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Yay!! Congrats again, I cant wait to see what challenges you come up with.

xx
Tamra

Samantha Hauzer said...

Congrats on making the design team Chloe!

Anonymous said...

Knew you could do it - congratulations!! Enjoy every minute of it:~}

Love YFM

Domestic Mamma said...

Congrats Chloe, you are going to do a great job!

Vic xx