Friday, September 16, 2011

Pose

I just love this "Be Mine" Echo Park range.  Love the pinks with black/grey/white.  I've used a sketch from the month long sketch comp at SFS to create this page:

 Using another LaBelle Photographic pic ...

Loving my cherry blossom CW template.  Lots of other goodies here too...
A spotty Lil Red Rocket button (sale time soon!!!)
A pink Rainbow Splendour pinwheel
A white cabochon from Clouds and More
And pins from Greatest view.
The lace flower is Pretty Paper Petals, but PPP has sadly closed it's doors to the public now and only selling wholesale.

Have a great weekend, the weather is warming up here .... yay for Spring!!!  :-) :-)

12 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow this is beautiful, Chloe...I love this colour combo too :)))

Brianna Marshall said...

i love the cherry blossom,it is gorgeous :)

Georgia Heald said...

What an adorable layout, I'm loving that stencil! xox

Toni Cartwright said...

This is just amazing Chloe...
I love that template you used WOW (well i hope it is a template!! LOL)
and such a cute cute photo
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXO

Shell said...

Luv the template. U did a great job with it. Such a fresh colour combo & design. So gorgeous!!

Karen Shady said...

gorgeous Chloe... perfect papers for that beautiful photo... xx

Kim said...

gosh the pink and black against the white is so striking Chloe!

Adriana B said...

love your page, the black and pink just jumps off the page, your embellishments are gorgeous too:)

Leanne J said...

gorgeous Chloe.. LOVE It.. awesome colour combo and lOVE that stencil....woot woot.

Gail L said...

I just love all the layouts you've created lately - I haven't been able to comment for a while! Thanks so much for mentioning my GV items and I'm LOVING your creations as well! xx One day I'll be able to scrap again . . .

Unknown said...

Sooooo beautiful!!! Love that template too...just adore the colour combo! :))xx

Blossom inch said...

love the stamping and the pinky color and those white space are perfect for the whole page!