Thursday, September 1, 2011

BITW - Memory

The current challenge word at Bird is the Word is MEMORY (or variation of the word, like memories).  Your challenge is to use this word in a title or as journaling on your page.  We are getting so many people playing along and we just love looking through each gorgeous entry!!!

I made a card this time ... for my bro and sis-in-law who are moving to a new house :-) ... I wanted to wish them happy memories in their new place :-)



The red lace pinwheel is a new 'design' that will be available tomorrow at my SALE :-)  It starts tomorrow night at 8pm (7.30pm SA time).  I'm really looking forward to it and have lots of NEW and fun things to show you :-) :-) ....  maybe I'll post some more sneaks tomorrow :-) :-) :-)

6 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW i love all the colours on this card Chloe!! I think your Brother and sister in law will love it!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXO

Heather Jacob said...

how gorgeous is this !!!!! love the funky colors and design ... adorable and fun .. hugz x

Sheree said...

Super cute card Chloe!! Love that gorgeous pinwheel!

Sheree :)

Kim said...

just the cutest Chloe, adore that pin wheeel BTW

Cathy said...

Such a cute card Chloe.. so bright & fun and your pinwheel is fantastic!! :))

Unknown said...

You know I LOVE this card!! I am sooo lucky to have received it and seen it in real life...such a treasure! Thanks you :))xx