Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Backwards

The sale on the weekend was GREAT - a big thank you to all who ordered and supported me :-).  I sold out of many things and had to make more!  So much fun, and I can't wait to do it all again next month :-) ... I even have some new things up my sleeve ;-)

So ...

I've been scrapping :-) :-)

Scrapbooking from Scratch has a great month long sketch comp on this month and I LOVE sketches to get the mojo flowing :-)

I've used this one...

 To create this:



Miss B is going through a stage where she sometimes writes things backwards and mirrored.  Weird or what??!!  She knows how to write 'normally' ... so I'm not sure why she is doing this  ... LOL

Here's one of my Rainbow Splendour layered pinwheels with a Greatest View flag.

And a Clouds and More cabochon ...


Hope you are all having a great week, I hope to share more pages with you soon :-)

7 comments:

Sheree said...

This is such a pretty page Chloe! Gorgeous!

Blossom inch said...

Chloe, I haven't been checking your blog ages due to a long Eid Mubarak holiday for all the Muslim here in Malaysia.

What a lovely entries you have and this page is absolutely gorgeous and love all the details, the felt fan flower, the metal clip that you pasted a piece of cotton cloth, the pink paint for the background and everything are just so lovely.

Thanks for sharing this dear.

Angela said...

Your pages are always SO pretty Chloe! Love this one! Beautiful page :-)

Kate said...

looking stunning!!

Toni Cartwright said...

Stunning layout here Chloe!!!
i so love those colours
well done with the sketch
TONI
XOXOOX

Christine said...

Chloe this is fabulous! Would you submit it for our print/text call on Practical Scrappers - I'd love to feature it! practicalscrapperslayouts@gmail.com

Unknown said...

lol...Riley will do that sometimes too! Just ADORE this layout...so pink and girly, which you do sooo well!! Love that clip and the paint and tape is so effective :))xx