Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh Happy Days :-)

Well, first up, I should let you know my term at Handmade by Suzanne finished last month.  I loved every single second of this DT - and as corny as it sounds, I really did grow creatively and stepped out of my comfort zone more than once!  LOL.  It seems Suzanne got to know me very well, and keeps me updated on when the latest Echo Park ranges come in ... :-) thanks Suzanne!!  I managed to get my hands on this yummy range ...


I must say - this is my favourite one to date.  I love that there are florals/girly papers and more boyish ones.  Perfect for me!!

I've been playing along with the virtual crop at Scrapz Biz ... it was birthday themed so perfect for me as we have LOTS of birthdays around this time of year :-)

First up was the sketch challenge:


I LOVE the yellow/pink combo ...

And I LOVE my new doily and rolled rose dies :-)


Next, I joined in with the virtual class - so much fun!!  I've ended up with a page a bit different to my normal style ... but fun just the same :-) :-)


Close up of the Rainbow Splendour pinwheel
An Eye Candy Magic car
and a ScrAp this! flag


I'm enjoying these challenges and will have more to show you soon :-) :-)

Have a great day!!  And as always, thanks for visiting :-) :-)

11 comments:

Angela said...

I got some Happy Days in my order from Heike yesterday Chloe... yummy!! looking forward to using it :-).

Love both your pages! I hope you've enjoyed joining in with us over at Scrapz, we've enjoyed having you there :-)

Blossom inch said...

beautiful pages Chloe, splashing beautiful and so gorgeous.

Kim said...

LOts of fun Chloe, I adore the layers you have created in the second one especially!

Kim said...

LOts of fun Chloe, I adore the layers you have created in the second one especially!

Paula said...

I received the 'happy days' pack as a gift...can't wait to play. Love your layouts...your paper combo & all your embellishments!

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Chloe, Love the both of these!!!
such colourful pages here!!!
Could you please tell me where i can get some of those pinwheels from
Thanks
TONI
XOXOXO

Sara said...

You've done a fabulous job with this range. Looking forward to seeing what your next creative venture will be now that you have moved on from HBS.

Unknown said...

They are both fabulous pages Chloe!!! Love how you've used the new EP and really liking the look of your new dies :)

and I simply adore the gorgeous mix of colour and embellies on your class page!!

Gail L said...

Ooh I held off buying this range as I have sooo much EP paper but after seeing these cute pages I think I do need it after all!

HappyScrappy said...

Hi there!
These are beautiful pages, filled with colour and happiness :)!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)!

Kerryn said...

Glad you enjoyed the class Chloe!! Your pages are fabulous :).