Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Birthday mini

Another challenge at the Scrapz Biz Virtual Crop was to make a mini album to store birthday cards.  I totally loved this idea, as we have cards floating all over the place so what a perfect way to keep them together!

I made this one for my DD's recent birthday ...


It's a super simple idea, making two covers, front and back, and punching holes in the cards and binding everything together.  I didn't have any rings, so I just used some coloured twine/string.

I couldn't bring myself to punch holes in the handmade cards my DD received, so I made a pocket at the front to pop them in instead :-)


Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!!


10 comments:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi my dear and sweet friend!!!!!
I love that mini so much .
This is such a wonderful work and I love all the details.
You are so talented and thanks for all your visit and the comments in my blog!!!!
You really makes me so happy.
Kisses and huges
Cynthia

Heather Jacob said...

wow oh wow !!! such a delightful mini ... those colours are just divine and so beautiful together .... awesome work .. hugz x

Kerryn said...

Love how this turned out Chloe!!! Love that you've made a pocket for the handmade cards too :).

Tamara said...

Such an awesome idea, and I just Love your folder...so beautiful!!

xx
Tamara

Angela said...

So super sweet Chloe!! love it & great idea putting the pocket in the front :)

I'm still enjoying the serenity over here LOL!

Adriana B said...

lovely folder, love the cover with the little birdie
so cute :)

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous birthday mini instead!

Kate said...

these are really fun chloe!

Linda Eggleton said...

What a great & clever idea...just gorgeous!

Sheree said...

I love your version of the mini Chloe! So pretty!

Sheree xx