Thursday, December 2, 2010

Savvy CC

It's all about Christmas at the Savvy CC this month and I managed to squeeze in 2 pages.  I wanted to wait until the sun came out to photograph the pages, but it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon!

So, this one was for Kerryn's challenge - to create a Christmas themed page using a Christmas song or the lyrics as the title. Then include some stars, circles and of course glitter!

Better not pout: 


The first of the Christmas photo shoot photos to be scrapped!!!  (photo by LaBelle Photographics

I have put some kindy glitz on the chippy leaf :-)


This next page is for Sara's challenge - to use non-Christmas paper to scrap a Christmas photo ... I used Echo Park 'Walk in the Park' range ... just love that range!!  :-)

I even did some handstitching!!!! -------->
Don't ask me why!! LOL

Well, I'd better keep going ... lots to do as always :-)  hope everyone is having a great week!

11 comments:

Kim said...

perfect perfect photo for that first layout, hehehehe, love it and Ilove your cut frame in the second!!!

Sar said...

They're both gorgeous! Thanks for playing along! xx

Unknown said...

Love these Chloe :) Perfectly scrapped chrissy photos :) xo

Mel said...

I love both of these Chloe, the colours the layering the papers, are just gorgeous. Great job. Melxx

Leanne J said...

these are both awesome pages.. i love those photos from La belle.. and gorgeous work even your hand stitching... fantastic...

Anonymous said...

These are both great! I love the matted photo on the first one - really makes it pop. And that fancy cut border on the second is just awesome!!! :-)

S xo

Leanne said...

Hi Chloe!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Now I can check out all your fabulous creations too! Have a great day...x

Wati Basri said...

awww...they are sooo lovely! love the colours on both layouts!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi Chloe! Both are just beautiful. LOVE the first one. Especially the photo! Well done.

Jasmine S said...

They are gorgeous. I love the title, Better not pout. Love the design and that pic is gorgeous. The border on the best bit is great. Love your embellies too.

Photography said...

Love the face! The layouts look really nice.