Monday, December 13, 2010

My little miracles

So this was the Get Picky photo inspiration this month:
I guess my interpretation is not very literal ...  I have taken some of the colours ... the navy, white and the yellow ... but mostly the word MIRACLES. 
We have some precious little miracles given to us and I am so lucky to have them.  My children. 
 
I have used my DT kit from Handmade by Suzanne for this page:  Kaisercraft Seaside papers and journaling tags, a Homemade button, Kaiser alphas (both the large and small), Kaiser rhinestones ... and my favourite punch of the moment .... the doily punch!!!
I'll be back soon to share more projects with this fun Seaside range ... :-)

8 comments:

amanda73 said...

oh wow, this is so bright and cheery, lovin all of this

Nadia Cannizzo said...

yes very bight and cheery! The photos again are just so cute. You have used them well and I like how all the action is on the left hand side and then the photos in the middle. well done!

Leanne J said...

oh man Chloe.. yep i am jealous MUCH of that punch.. i LOVE It.. and those photos.. aww too cute.. wonderful page...

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous Chloe! Love the design and the thought behind the Layout! To cute :) xo

Lizzyc said...

how lovely!! precious photos!!

sandra said...

Hi Chloe!
Firstly can I say how much I adore your blog header photo??
It just made me smile as soon as I saw it!
Love your blog!
thought I would pop in and say thanks for your lovely comment on my blog but I got distracted by all your gorgeous creations!
It has been such a treat having you play along with us on the hop!!
see you on the ning
and thanks again
xx

Kim said...

This is just delightful Chloe, your heading technique totally rocks...what a beautfiful sentiment to scrap too

Heather Jacob said...

so bright and happy .. love the colour combos you have used..beautiful work ....hugs x