Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December @ Stuck?!

Lots of things happening at Stuck?! Sketches this month ... there is a CT call!!!  Check out all the details HERE ...

then, of course, there is a fabulous sketch to inspire you ...

 I used a photo from a LaBelle Photographics photo shoot - the one before the Christmas one :-)  you can almost hear his squeal of delight don't you think?!?!
Be inspired by the other CT member's pages HERE ...

I am scrapping Christmas photos at the moment ... will be back to share soon ... not great weather for taking photos at the moment!!!  Have a happy Wednesday :-)

4 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

wow Chloe!! I LOVE this!! I love the cluster of embellishments you have there and the photo is gorgeous!! Well done!

Jasmine S said...

This looks fab. Love your take on the sketch. The embellies are great and yes, I can hear the squeal. Very cuuuute.

Kim said...

FREAKIN FABULOUS chloe, I love thatcluster on the left!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME Chloe! Love your clustering as usual :)