Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas at the Seaside

Suzanne from Handmade by Suzanne sent me the brand new Kaisercraft Seaside collection to play with this month ... and being so close to Christmas it was difficult NOT to do some Chrismassy type things .....
like this hanging ornament ... 
 a step-by-step is up on the HBS blog ... if you are interested :-)

Here's another one I made:
 I just LOVE my doily punch!!!!  I got mine here :-)
I will be back soon to share some pages using the Kaisercraft Seaside range ...
Have a great weekend!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Chloe they're awesome!!! And I see why you love the doily punch so much! :-)

S xo

Jessy Christopher said...

That is such a pretty Christmas ornaments you created!! I love the colors and thanks for visiting my blog :)

Photography said...

WOW very pretty! And look like such fun to make!

Julene Matthews said...

These are gorgeous.Who makes the doiley punch??? Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

what a great job you did! wonderful!Thanks for the ideas!

Anonymous said...

Love your decorations and the doily punch is fabulous. Love your layout, "A Child's Wish" - so lovely and bright.

Anne P said...

Love the christmas decorations, they are fabulous.

Sara said...

What gorgeous ornaments. I think I need one of those punches too ;)

Kim said...

these are awesome Chloe, TFS

Leanne J said...

those hangings are just GOR-Jus.. oh and lovein the whole christmas blog theme.. really getting festive arent you... COOLIO..

oh and i love your doiley punch.. super funky..

happy days.

Sarah Feeney said...

These are awesome Chloe! What a cool idea!