Friday, December 17, 2010

Purple

Is there a colour you struggle to scrap with?  Anthea over at Scrapbook Savvy gave us all a friendly challenge to use PURPLE on a page.  Purple seems to be a colour a lot of people find difficult to use.  My biggest challenge was finding purple things in my stash!!  LOL.  This is what I came up with:

Play date:  
Pink and purple - such a classic colour combo :-)


And a purple LilRed Rocket button ... how could I not use that?!?!  :-)
Have a great weekend!!
:-)

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Love your purple LO and that L'il Red Rocket button goes so well.

donna said...

gorgeous layout Chloe!
I am sure I would have trouble finding purple in my stash too.. I might just have to have a dig through mine shortly and give this one a go!

Kim said...

oooo the dreaded purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you have done a stunning job Chloe, love the tape

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I think you've done a FABULOUS job with the purple here. Nice layout!