Friday, September 3, 2010

Tidbitz In Time

I had lots of plans with this Tidbitz In Time kit, but sadly, I became very unwell and didn't get to do all I had planned. Anyway, these are the last creations I managed before everything went pear shaped!

Twinkle twinkle little star:

I have used the 2nd bonus sketch at Stuck?! Sketches for this LO. I added some alphas, the kraft cardstock, another doily (oh how I love doilies LOL) and glimmermist, all else is from the kit. There were even starfish on some of the pp to cut out to suit my title :-)
And see that amazing vintage button!!! How fun does it look!!

I just loved these "Special Event" tickets and immediately thought to put them on an invitation! I splattered some pink Shimmerz for some sparkle :-)

So, that brings us to the end of my kit reveal. I'd just like to say a huge THANK YOU to Wendy for having me on the DT this month - I've had an amazing time :-) :-)

Have a great weekend everyone! Sorry I haven't visited and commented very often lately... hopefully things will be back to 'normal' soon and I'll get a chance to pop by all my favourite blogs :-)

10 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow, stunning work chloe, love that layout and the invite card is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Just loving all your gorgeous creations. What a great idea to use the tickets for the invitation!

S xo

Kim said...

Hope you are doing better Chloe...what you have done with the kits was just amazing....

Sue Plumb said...

Gorgeous creations Chloe, as always! Sorry to hear you have been unwell, definitely lots of bugs going around, our house has been hit with them too! Feel better! XXX

Mel said...

I am sorry to hear you have been unwell, I know it is an awful time of year for this, I hope you are up and feeling heaps better soon, This layout is truly gorgeous, I love the embellishments and the misting, your little boy is super cute. The card is awesome too. Melxx

BethJ said...

Gorgeous Chloe!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

What a fantastic layout! I love how you've used all the shades of brown together. And the misting is fabulous!!
Hope you're feeling much better.

Marelize said...

You layout is gorgeous Chloe and what a fun card. Hope you feel heaps better soon. :)

Jasmine S said...

Gorgeous Chloe. Love your misted star on Twinkle twinkle little star. Clever title idea too.

Sarah Rice said...

You rocked the kit lady!! love it