Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15th Stuck?! Sketch

The second sketch for the month is up at Stuck?! Sketches! It's a fun one:

I have created a LO of our 'Little Mister' .... which he tends to get called a lot.
LOL
Oh, but he's a cute Little Mister!!

There's a LilRedRocket button in there ... see it?? And I thought the sketch just begged for misting ... hehe .... but then again, I love my misting .... and splotches .... it's about as messy as I get.

Head over to the Stuck blog and see the other CT takes on this sketch .... fab pages!!

In other news, I have been scrapping up a storm ... just nothing I can share just yet :-). Hope you are having a great week :-)

11 comments:

Shell said...

Its beautiful Chloe and I think your paint splotches and misting are pefect!
Oh and that pp is it bandwidth? that is by far my most favourite pp of all time! x

Sue Plumb said...

Love this LO Chloe! Especially the cute pics, the music paper, and of course, the misting!!! XXX

Unknown said...

Love this Chloe!! Such a fun LO and those photos of your little mister are sooo cute!! xo

Kim said...

those stars look fab...and what a great touch with the tied twill

Colleen said...

Little Mister is too cute! I love your LO. Just beautiful as usual. :)

Marelize said...

I love it Chloe! Your little mister certainly is very cute. :)

Charleegirl said...

Thanks for sharing Chloe...and yes he does look like a litte monster....the smile to melt hearts and get away with anyything :)

Jasmine S said...

Hey Chloe, this is very cute. I love that middle photo, very cheeky face. Great doodled border.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Chloe, love your very cute Little MR layout, those photos are beyond adorable! Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend.

Sar said...

Love the banner you've put on your page, just gorgeous!

Kimic said...

Oh, your little Mister is cute, fanstatic photos. I just love all of it :-D