Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's a new month!!!

And up go all the new challenges :-)

Here is the 1st September sketch at Stuck?! Sketches:


I was creating with the awesome kit from Tidbitz In Time! Just loved this music paper ...

{I used another photo by LaBelle Photographics}

I even made my own flower using my scalloped circle punch, adding some pearls and a button :-)
I added the doilies again, but everything else is from the kit. Such a fantastic range of items, I really didn't need to add much! There was even some 'bling' - the sequins ... see them scattered randomly??
So, hope you can play along with the sketches at Stuck?! Sketches this month .... check out the September sponsors to see what you could win!!! And see what fab pages the other DT members created HERE. Don't forget that the birthday bonus sketches and blog hop don't finish until September 10th, so still a few more days to get your entries in for those :-)
Happy creating!!
I'll be back soon with the last of my pages from the Tidbitz In Time kit :-)

7 comments:

Marelize said...

This looks totally awesome Chloe! I love that flower and the papers are really gorgeous.

Kim said...

I love this Chloe, gorgeous photo, and your embellie cluster i sjust perfect, love it all

Liz Weber said...

Hi Chloe, love this elegant layout, so old fashioned and gorgeous and just love the pretty papers and elegant embellishments, I really really NEED some doilies! Love that flower and the gorgeous flower cluster.

Pam Petersen said...

I love your little flower you made. The button and pearls just finish it so nicely.

Unknown said...

Looks gorgeous Chloe :) the paper suits the photo very well! You have done an awesome job of using that kit!

Jasmine S said...

I too looove that music paper Chloe. Your flower came out beautifully. I love it all.

Kimic said...

Awesome layout, I love all the details and the way you used all the embellishments ;-D