Thursday, September 30, 2010

Daddy's arms

I'm just squeezing this in by the skin of my teeth, but I do tend to work well under pressure LOL. It's for the 1st September challenge at Scrap A While ... I have enjoyed their challenges this month.
A bit of a mix of bits and pieces. Bo Bunny, Sass, Tim Holtz tape...
I misted over a chipboard swirly thing. It would have to be my favourite thing to do ATM! Love the look. The cute little journalling spot I recieved in a swap :-)
Well, I'll be back tomorrow with LOTS of new challenges!!!! Woot woo!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's lovely!! And that misting is FABULOUS!!!! :-)

S xo

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh I love these layouts! AWESOME work...yeah I am a tad over obsessed with misting and masks at the moment!

Anthea said...

Hi and thanks for popping by again. Loving the misting, I really must try that one day!!

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout! love that misting1

Kim said...

O Chloe so glad yo are joining in at Scrapawhile, look out for thi smonths challenge I set it, that mistin is just divine