Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shine

A new word is up at Bird is the Word .... SHINE.  Lots of inspiration from the DT.  Here is my sample:  
 (Photo by LaBelle Photographics)

Lots of My Mind's Eye pp's and embellies ... this range is soooo different from what a normally 'like' ... but I'm enoying the change LOL.


Hope you'll play along this time :-).  As before, please send your challenge responses to pics@tidbitzintime.com.  Don't forget to include your blog address if you have one and we can pop over and leave some love :-)

7 comments:

Leanne J said...

just gorgeous Chloe.. wow.. love it.. all that whitishness and the little splash of colour.. so sweet... fantastic... wowzer.

Sue Plumb said...

That is just beautiful Chloe - very inspiring! (I must have missed your post with the first challenge, so have popped over there and become a follower now.) XXX

Kim said...

So beautiful Chloe, cant wait for my photos now!! the white and splashes of colour make it really pop!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Chloe!! The touch of brown with all the white looks stunning! xo

Leanne said...

Wow! Lovely! I adore the little details..x

Nay and Gilly said...

Very pretty! Gilly ox

Rachael Funnell said...

Simply Divine!! I love all the lil details... Must give this 1 a go...