Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October sketch @ Handmade by Suzanne

The sketch this month is created by the lovely and very talented Michelle Fowler who is HBS Guest Designer for October!  Isn't this sketch just gorgeous!!!
Here is my take .... I got to play with the DeLicous Cosmo Cricket DeLovely range this month :-) :-) (more of my reveal later, I just wanted to share my take on the sketch)

I had fun misting over doilies ...
lots of yummy chipboard shapes .... and pearls ... all available in the HBS store :-)

9 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your take! Love the De Lovely range too! One of my faves! The sketch is the prettiest I've ever seen! :D

Kim said...

your ribbon treatment is so gorgeous CHloe, de love it

JanR said...

This is just gorgeous, Chloe!

Sue Plumb said...

LOVE this LO Chloe! (Just saw it on the HBS gallery and left you some lovin' there.) This is one of my fave ranges, just love the colours. Perfect for pics of your gorgeous DD!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Chloe!! Love the cute little sun and curling ribbon! Can't wait to see more from you on this range! :) xo

Anonymous said...

This layout is absolutely beautiful Chloe.

Glenda

Anonymous said...

That is just utterly gorgeous!! Love the misting, the beautiful ribbon, and the chipboard. Also really love the border punching. The white shows up so well on the hot pink. Utterly gorgeous colours!! :-)

S xo

Shell said...

OH WOW!!! Chloe this is devine. Its a new fav. Im glad you liked the sketch xx

laterg8r said...

too cute for words - great embellishing :D