Saturday, October 2, 2010

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO ...

LilRedRocket!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo excited to be part of their celebrations as a Guest DT member for this month :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) YAY!!!!!!

I received a packet full of yummy goodies and a stunning sketch to create a page from:
(the sketch is designed by the very talented Michelle)

So, this is my page:

"Turning one is fun"

no, the page didn't have to be about a first birthday or even birthday themed ... LOL ... it just happened that our little Mister turned one recently and I had some pics that fit in with the theme of THESE FAB BUTTONS ----->

And I used some of Shell's LRR packaging ... just cos I could .... hehe. A spotty yellow button ... some vintage tickets...


Seriously ... these big buttons are SO cute .... I just had to use 2 on this layout :-) :-)
----------->
So here's the fun part for you ....
Create a LO using the above sketch for inspiration.
You can do anything you like with the sketch its completely up to your own interpretation.
There are no other special requirements other than to post your completed LO on your blog and to link it up to the LRR blog HERE using the Mr Linky thingy.
The closing date for entries will be October 30.
YOU COULD WIN SOME AWESOME LILREDROCKET GOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Woot woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-) :-)
Have a happy scrappy weekend!!
I am meeting some FAB scrappers this weekend and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

10 comments:

Colleen said...

Very nice LO. I love all of the layering.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gogeous! Love all those goodies!!! :D

Nadia Cannizzo said...

gorgeous layout! Love the use of buttons..they DO look great dont they?

Sarah Lou said...

congrats on the guest dt. That take on that sketch is amazing, love the primary colours!

Kim said...

OOOO it was soooo fabulous to meet you Chloe, hope we can meet again. I love your take and the cluster of buttons and what not looks fab!!!

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!! Congrats on your GDT position! Fantastic LO of D's 1st birthday! Love those colours...I have yet to scrap Finlay's 1st birthday..so you are one step in front of me!! lol!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! What fun!!! :-) The LO looks fab - so bright and happy! :-) Love all the LRR details too! Can't wait to hear about your weekend! :-)

S xo

Jasmine S said...

Oh those buttons are cute as and your little traffic lights. Love the blue spotty paper with the red. It looks like DS loved his cake and his day.

Lisa Amiet said...

Love what you did with Shells sketch and yummy LRR!! Was great to meet you! Will take some piccies of the gorgeous layout you made for me and email them to you xoxo

laterg8r said...

love those traffic buttons :D