Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DeLovely goodness :-)

My DT pack from Handmade by Suzanne this month was full to the brim of DeLightfully DeLious Cosmo Cricket DeLovely goodies!!  (LOL .. sorry, couldn't resist)  I was over the moon as I think this range would still have to be one of my all time favourites so far.  I adore the colours and the whole bright prettiness of it all as well as all the fun elements :-)

So,
Life is lovely:
 For this page, I got border punch happy and punched heaps of strips from one sheet of pp and using both the A and B side as well as some plain cardstock I had fun creating this background.  I have had this idea floating in my head for a little while now.  The punching took me forever, so I'm glad it looked OK in the end :-).  Those gorgeous flowers are from the lovely Taryn who I met the other weekend... thanks Taryn :-).  The doilies are from the other weekend too... oh how I love them!!!

How could I not have a page with a title with the word "Lovely" in it LOL!  These alphas are on the sheet of cardstock shapes... cute aren't they :-)   
 Journaling with the Cosmo Cricket tiny type alphas .... love them. 

Pinata time:

 The chipboard shapes in this range are so much fun to use and make embellishing a breeze.  I have used the border strips and some flowers.


 
 The Cosmo Cricket tiny type alphas include some word stickers ... fun!!!  The pearls are one of my fav products in the HBS store :-)
I have cut out some flowers from the pp and put them on top of the chippy ones for some added depth.  Also available from the store ... cardstock, glimmermist, Sassafrass Lass banner stickers, Thickers.

Don't forget the sketch challenge this month!!  A fab voucher up for grabs :-)

11 comments:

Pam Petersen said...

Chloe,

They are such gorgeous papers and layouts. Job well done. I love them both.

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh Chloe!! These are both gorgeous...really love those punched strips, such a lovely family pic xoxo

Anonymous said...

Chloe, I love the layout with all its lacey borders. What a brilliant idea. It looks fantastic.
Glenda

Nadia Cannizzo said...

I've already told you that I love the first layout so much at the forum at Suzanne's , but looking at it again I'm loving it all over again! The background with the punched borders is DIVINE..i can only imagine how long it look you LOL..You matched the colours so well with the colours in the photo! And you are all so cute, matching with a bit of blue on your clothes.
The second layout is gorgeous, love the cluster of chipboards on the one side. You have made those flowers stand out.
Well done!!

Kim said...

Oh Chloe these are just so bright and happy and fun and Summery that first one is just delish with all that layering....

Leanne J said...

these are both so delovely.. seriously...
oh and funny story.. last night i was working on a layout and thought.. ummm title.. went through somethings and the delovely chippies hit me... so de lovely is the title..woot woot..
oh an i think i left you some sugar over at handmade..yum.... woot woot.

Mel said...

Beautiful pages!

Anonymous said...

This range is so totally you, and you use it so well, I'm not surprised it's your favourite!!!! :-) Awesome as usual, especially love the first one. Gorgeous photo and that punched background is just divine! :-)

S xo

laterg8r said...

love all the layers and the doilies too :D

Unknown said...

WOWEE!!! Love these so much, not even sure I could pick a fav!!!! The punched strips looks awesome and I love the soft misted doilies! Great work :) xo

Taryn said...

Hey Chloe. LOVE what you've done with the flowers, and soooooo happy you could used them. That punched paper background looks awesome!