Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday pages

Yay, it's the weekend! Not that much is happening here. Was woken up early by my little darlings (LOL) and decided there was no point going back to bed. So, I sat down and completed a stack of Dallas' thank you's... might even get them all done today if I'm lucky!

I have a couple of pages to share today. They are of pics taken at Bethany's birthday last year! Have only scrapped them recently tho (well, before Dallas was born). Took me a while to do her birthday page, just wanted it to be perfect and was too scared to start! Anyway, this is what I came up with and luckily, I was happy with it :-).

These pics are of Bethany and Daddy with a pressie - a little puppy that flips over. Bethany wasn't too sure of it! :D
Hope everyone is having a great weekend :-)

No comments: