Monday, November 23, 2015

Make a wish

Hello again everyone, I hope you are having a great month so far!

Have you checked out our challenges at Scrappingclearly yet?  Here's the sketch:



I just loved the look of this month's sketch and knew I wanted to get a little messy with my background ...
so I did!


I sprayed my cardstock with a little water and "painted" some different mists on by unscrewing the lids and using the tube.  I love the "scratchy" look it gets ...


 I love the cute frames the add just the right amount of gold! 


Other products used:
 6 x 6 Pink Paislee's Memorandum
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper - Open Book Ephemera
Prima flowers
Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Open Book Doilies

American Crafts thickers Gold Foil
Heidi Swapp Glowers Ghost Flowers Whisper Blue

There's still plenty of time to complete our challenges! 

No comments: