Monday, November 9, 2015

Book week

Hello everyone!  How did November appear so quick?  Seriously, I cannot believe we are at this end of the year already. 

This month, we have a beautiful mood board over at Scrappingclearly :

Here is my sample page using a 6x6 paper pad of Pink Paislee's Memorandum

Miss B dressed up at Nancy Drew for her book week celebrations at school :)


I have misted my background to look a little like a sunflare ...
and have a little birdcage hanging from my cluster.


Other products used:

Maggie Holmes Crate Paper - Open Book Ephemera
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Ephemera Pack
Heidi Swapp Color Magic 6" banners 
Manor House Ballerina Flower
Heidi Swapp Wanderlust - Tea Color Shine
American Crafts thickers Gold Foil
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Foil Chipboard Shapes 

Hope you can play along :)

No comments: