Last week, I played along with Lisa's Mood Board challenge ... it was all about florals. This week, the theme is GEOMETRIC and I just loved browsing (pinterest mostly) for some interesting geometric inspiration. Here's the mood board I created:
1. White Geometric Cotton Pillow Cover with Red, Pink, Green, Blue Chevrons - Cotton Cushion Cover - 45cm Pillow Cover - 18"x18" Pillow Cover from Etsy store Nirwa (lots of gorgeous geometric pillow covers in this shop! I love this fun design)
2. Fun Lime Geometric cake with Purple Flower by Sweet and Saucy Shop (stunning colour combo!)
3. Hot Air Balloon Kit - Geometric by Etsy store Craft Schmaft (how fun would this be to make!)
4. Geometric Wood Shelf - Middle Shelf Hexagon - Set of Three Honeycomb Shelves by Etsy store HaaseHandcraft (these would look great in the kids rooms)
5. Beautiful paper geometric shapes - hanging pendants table setting designed by 100 Layer Cake
Whilst I just picked images that appealed to me - even though they were random ... I actually realised there's a few similarities to my last mood board! Seems I'm particularly inspired by cakes, cushions and table settings :D :D ... who would have guessed?!? LOL
Thanks for visiting here, have a great week :-)
Loving what you've got on your mood board this week too! But I think my favourite is that set of bookshelves. I think it's a really creative way of having something that's functional.
J'adore the lovely paper lanterns. My dad is an apiarist so I'm also drawn to the honeycomb-esque shelf x
Loving this board!!!
I almost included those geometric pendants in my mood board too! That whole wedding was stunning. Geo necklaces for the bridesmaid, geo stripes on the walls, geo lolly containers, geo cake...with the cutest geo bride and groom topper. LOVE! I'm like you Chloe...totally inspired by cakes, cushions and parties! Thanks for playing this week. Cheers, Lis.
Post a Comment