Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August Challenge at FWAB

Hi everyone!  I'm back to remind everyone about the Flourish With a Bling challenge.  This month, we have a lovely quote to inspire you.

The requirements are:
1. Use the quote provided for inspiration: “It’s the little things that make life wonderful”
2. Use at least one Flourish With A Bling Item
3. Have fun with it!!
** Layouts, cards and OTPs welcome :)

Pop over to the FWAB BLOG to see some gorgeous DT samples HERE.

Here's my sample:


 have used both the FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish Orange and the FWAB Jasmine Laser Flourish Gold.  I think they look fun together!! :)


Oh, did I mention that this challenge for August is the challenge I set??  I would just love some of my scrappy peeps to play along :-).  It's an easy challenge, well ... I think so anyway :D :D


Upload your creations into the DT Chloe Nielsen Quote challenge August 2013 folder in the FWAB Gallery by midnight 31st August 2013 and you could win a fabulous FWAB prize pack!!!!

Happy scrapping!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors, the doilies and love love love that sweet photo!!!