Thursday, May 30, 2013

SMASH*ing at Savvy

When Sar at Scrapbook Savvy suggested we try some SMASH* books and embellishments this month, I jumped at the chance to see what this latest craze was all about. I couldn't WAIT to see it all in real life. And let me tell you, the SMASHfolios are gorgeous. They have lovely embossed chipboard covers and are filled with 40 pages of nice thick paper with fun pics and patterns. I received the Pretty Pink SMASHfolio to play with and it's right up my alley ;-).

SMASH

Each SMASHfolio comes with it's own pen/glue all in one. Awesome! Sar gave us bits and pieces of a lot of the embellie packs ... check them all out HERE (and don't forget ... there's 20% OFF STOREWIDE UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT SO BE QUICK!!)

So, here's some of the pages I've SMASH*ed in my new pretty pink SMASHfolio ...

My "vision" for this SMASH book is a place to record all those little everyday things ... to use those photos that aren't the best - you know the ones, they are too dark, too blurry or just plain not perfect, but they still have a story to tell. That's what I'm putting in here ... a little taste of our family's 2013 ...

P1150527a

And some of the inside pages:
P1150529a
P1150530a
I've glued in a drawing by my DD ... and added some journaling underneath ...
P1150532a

P1150534a

P1150535a
Do you SMASH*? Would you like to try? Check out all the awesome SMASH* products in the Savvy store :-)

7 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice job! I have never smashed even, and I would like to try it once )))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks AWESOME!!! I am LOVING your smash book!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love smash and I totally love what you have do e!!!! Great stuff :)

amanda73 said...

omg this is awesome....i have to get a smash book...love what youre doing with yours

Chantalle said...

This is just fantastic! I lurve that dice paper!

Unknown said...

Your Smash book looks fabulous Chloe, love all the little details you have included :)

Unknown said...

Your Smash book looks fabulous Chloe, love all the little details you have included :)