Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Keeping it simple

I thought I'd try the Sassy Scrapper's sketch for this month.


Alright, I can hear you saying ... a multi-photo sketch??  And a massive FIVE photos at that??  LOL ... yeah!  Well.  I knew I wouldn't be able to twist my page around to fit in this many, but I did still like the sketch and I had this story I wanted to record.  So, I settled with 2 photos and threw some extra journaling spots in instead :-).  Kept it really simple in fact.


{yes, that is a FWAB tree on it's side ... I thought it looked pretty cool as a branch ;-) }


And an awesome Greatest View badge :-).  Love them!!

The story is about my heart breaking when my kids are sick.  This particular time, the Little Mister went downhill so fast it was scary.  Lucky our Doctor keeps emergency appointments free every day - we have used them more times than I can count. 

Do you like multi-photo sketches?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this LO Chloe. Love the simplicity of it :) And that branch look super cool.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yeah, it's never fun when they are sick :( Loving your page!! Great colors and loveeeeeeeeee the branch!!

Kim said...

Gosh isn't he growing up... As always love the clusters

Chantalle said...

As ever, gorgeous work Chloe! Love how you've broken up your journalling. Thanks for playing along with a Sassy sketch!

Kerryn said...

LOVE LOVE how you used the sketch!

sarah martin said...

Oh this is beautiful. Excellent use of the sketch and love the colour scheme x

Anita Bownds said...

lovely page lovin the colours, thanks for joining us at Sassy Scrappers