Friday, February 1, 2013

The first Inspired Blueprints sketch!

Inspired Blueprints is back!!  I think I've mentioned this before, but I am so excited to be on the team :-) ;-)
Anyway, here's the first sketch:


And my take on the sketch:


The candles are chipboard ... and I coloured them with some gel pens.  I was surprised how well they turned out!  I don't think I've ever tried plain ol' gen pens on chipboard before.


You'll see some mini doilies from Greatest View - just love these!!  You might also notice some pink Rainbow Splendour lace flowers :-)

Such a purple page ... I don't often scrap with purple, but this means I have heaps of purple embellies in my stash, left over from packs of mixed embellies.  I decided it was time I used some of them!  Keep watching for another purple page coming up soon :-) :-)

Thanks for visiting!  Make sure you head over to the Inspired Blueprints blog to see the other DT girls pages from the sketch ... awesome!

8 comments:

Marelize said...

Ooooo! Gorgeous first CT example Chloe! Love your mix of embellies.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

Kim said...

all that purple looks fabulous, gorgeous cluster as well!

Heather McMahon said...

Love your candles idea - awesome. Those flowers are gorgeous too and it's great to see you using up leftover stash!

sarah martin said...

Gorgeous layout Chloe! Love your take on the sketch, and the colour scheme. The candles look awesome too x

Unknown said...

Love your take on the sketch Chloe! the purple really draws you in and how awesome using gel pens on chipboard..will have to try that sometime :)x

scrapbookertink said...

Awwww this is pretty x

KerrynF said...

Stunning page Chloe, I love the purple.

Linda Eggleton said...

Totally gorgeous...and wow, you scrap purple so well!