Monday, February 18, 2013

My happy

Are you ready for Chapter 3 in my Scrappy Lesson at Christmas time with Melinda?

I was on such a roll with the texture paste, the distressing and flowers ...
I thought I might be brave enough to attempt this page on my own ...


LOVE the chippy leaves ... Melinda talked me into adhering the chippy to the paper first and THEN painting over the top ... eek!!  LOL ... BUT ... I LOVE the effect!  I really need to stop being so "neat" all the time I think :D :D

{another photo from our puppy photo shoot with LaBelle Photographics}


Isn't the puppy just ADORABLE!! :-)

That's all for now, thanks for visiting!  Have a great week :-)

3 comments:

Adriana B said...

so gorgeous, love the layers and blooms :)

Anonymous said...

It's just gorgeous, and I really love the effect of the painted "messy" leaves! Looks great!!! :-)

S xo

Unknown said...

Looks great Chloe! The ripped curled edges looks fantasic and the painted chipboard turned out great! Hope you keep experimenting! :)x