Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Scrapz Olympiad...

... has finished ... BUT, you still have until AUGUST 26 to get your pages in!!  {Find out all the info HERE}

This was for my final challenge - the swimming event. 


I had a bit of fun with paint and mist for this one :-)


Oh how I love bright happy colours! :-)  Love this Echo Park Hello Summer range :-) I can't wait for some warmer weather!!! 

And I really think I should play with paint and mist more ... what do you think?? :-)

That's it for now,
Thanks for visiting! 

5 comments:

amanda73 said...

love love that bright summery layout....just gorgeous

Fiona said...

Fantastic page Chloe, love all the misting and paint and all the little details - especially the butterflies.
Fiona
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Chloe - yes please you are rocking the mist and paint babe, I'd love to see more ;0)
xoxo

Kerryn said...

The colours on this one are just gorgeous Chloe!!

Unknown said...

Love their happy little faces...gorgeous colours and design :)xx