Friday, August 31, 2012

Crate Paper and a new Scrapz comp!!!

While we were recovering from our awesome Olympiad over at Scrapz, we set about showcasing some manufacturers.  First up was Crate PaperCrate Paper has been a new love for me, well, within the last year anyway.  I love love love it now!!

I really don't know what made me do it, but I had this urge to create a boy page from Crate's Pretty Party.  As the name suggests, Pretty Party is very girly, soft and pretty.  There is, however, some nice greens, and woodgrain paper.  Just perfect for a page of my little man :-)

{pics my LaBelle Photographics}

Lots of Prima in there too :-)


Now that the Olympiad is over and we've had a little break, we are beginning another competition next week!!!   Here's just a little of what it's about:

In September/October we will be running a new fun competition called Do or Die.

It is mandatory that you will sign up for this one.

First round starts on Monday, September 3, 2012.

The prize for the last scrapper standing will be a $100 prize pack
.

Yep, the winner with receive $100 prize pack!!!!!!!  How awesome is that?!?!!?  Now, you have to be in it to win it, so pop over to the forum and SIGN UP!!!!

~~~~~~

That's all for now.
Thanks for visiting here, I do appreciate it :-).
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Shell said...

Beautiful page Chloe! I luv the colours. So different! Sweet as pics too!

Unknown said...

Sigh...so beautiful! Love the gorgeous cluster of flowers and the super cute photos! Hope you are feeling better :)xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow! What an adorable layout!!! Super sweet! Amazing work! :D

Kerryn said...

Oooooooh I love this Chloe. I wouldn't have even picked up on the range if you hadn't said. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

How gorgeous is this? Just beautful Chloe an dthose photos are the cutest!
Hugs
xoxo