Tuesday, November 23, 2010

White with one ...

OK, so this is my third attempt at this WW1 challenge.  I find colour challenges really difficult ... for some reason!!  LOL. 

Anyway, I had some gorgeous photos by LaBelle Photographics ... and Miss B was even wearing YELLOW!

Sorry, such a dodgy pic, it's been overcast heaps lately.  And when the sun does appear, I'm busy doing something else!


(I've journalled in white on the spotty pp)

Spot the white tissue paper flower from Pretty Petals.... :-)

 And lots of goodies from Lilredrocket!  The flowers, the butterflies, the spotty button and the vintage playing card :-)

So, I'm actually looking forward to next month's WW1 challenge now ... since I've finally managed to stay within the challenge guidelines with this one!!  LOL

10 comments:

Marelize said...

Wow! You've rocked these colours Chloe!! Beautiful layout and I love all your cards in the previous post. :)

donna said...

I love it Chloe... I played along for the first time this month and I cant wait for next month either!
Donna xx

Mel said...

I actually struggled with this challenge and lots of colour challenges, but enjoyed the end result too, this layout is gorgeous and those photos of you dd are stunning, she is super cute. Love the embellies and the paint effects. Melxx

Amanda B said...

I love how the paint around the doily looks like the candy tuft ( or whatever they are really called) your gorgeous girl is holding. Top job.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

gorgeous photos yet again! I love the background. It really stands out. The flowers look so good!

Kim said...

this is totally cool Chloe, that paint effect is totally ROCKING!!!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO Chloe!! Love the masking and the paint effect around the masking!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 this month :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous layout!!! Love it!

Leanne J said...

gorgeous gorgeous and YUmmmy.. love it.. fantastic colour combo.. everyone has been playing with this one and must admit it looks stunnning.. might even have a play myself..woot woot.

Unknown said...

YAY you got to play along!! So glad you kept trying...cause its gorgeous!! :)