Monday, November 1, 2010

A bit of vintage...

It's all about Days Gone By at S2P this month (due to Remembrance Day) ... so had to get my thinking cap on for some challenges!  This one was using 'vintage' items, like old bookpaper/music paper, old doilies, buttons etc.  I LOVE using all that sort of stuff :-) 

 I misted some squares of old book paper ... fun!
Sadly, I have decided to resign from my DT position at S2P after this month.   I have been there nearly a year now (doesn't time fly!!) and have learnt so much and had lots of fun :-).  Thanks to Manda and Natalie for putting up with me for so long!!  LOL 

Anyway, head on over and check out the rest of the challenges :-)  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's just gorgeous!!! Love the superb cluster, and those misted squares look great! :-)

S xo

Unknown said...

What a great challenge!! Love the misted book paper and the photo is just precious!! :)xo

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh you did very well on this one. The background is gorgeous again. All your layouts look different. I love the colours on this!

laterg8r said...

love the book paper :D