Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Shaker

December rolled around rather quickly! What better way to begin my December posts than with a Christmas project I have been working on lately ...... Christmas shaker cards!! The first one pictured here is featured on Scraps Of Us and the step-by-step tutorial is going up on Saturday at 7pm if anyone is interested.
Then, I had to make another one since I was on a roll ... lol
They are easy and fun to make - check out the tutorial and see for yourself :-).
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to pop by here and for those who leave lovely comments too :-) much appreciated :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh...you've gone all Christmassy!!! :-) Look great!! Love the cards too - you've used the Kaiser papers so well!!! :-)
S.

Shell said...

Gorgeous cards as always Chloe.x

Sarah Lou said...

Wow I love both but the top one just gets my heart! love it so!