Saturday, February 21, 2015

Book week

Love sketches?  The Feb sketch at Scrappy Canary looks like this:


Look interesting?
I was a little overwhelmed at first but pleasantly surprised when my page fell together very easily!


I have used the gorgeous Scrappy Canary January Scrapbook Kit - Lots Of Love and as you can see, it was perfect for this page!!

with some extra embellies from my stash ...


So, outcome is I loved the sketch! 
{pity my mojo is missing now!  Have you seen it?}
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous page Chloe
Thanks for joining the fun with us this month at Scrappy Canary!!

Lauren said...

I adore your take on our Scrappy Canary sketch! The flowers and the gold dotty paper along the top really make it! Beautiful!

Chantelle said...

oh I love your take on the sketch - love the scallops along the top of the page. thanks for joining in :)