Saturday, January 17, 2015

Scrap The Boys

It's time to reveal my first every Scrap The Boys DT page!!  Super exciting ... I'm on the mid-month reveal team ...
This is our wonderful mood board this month:

And here's my sample page:


{yes, I DID use PURPLE on a boy page!!  It wasn't as hard as I thought :D }


some Rainbow Splendour (feathers) and a Charm's Creations star ...

STB sponsor message for this challenge:

************
And a reminder our fabulous sponsor for this month.... 

Without our generous sponsors our challenge site would not  exist - please visit their stores and have a little look  - they have amazing products and I am sure there will be something that takes your fancy. 
Faber-Castell Australia are donating 2 Small packs of Gelatos
Pilot Pen Australia are donating one pair of 9" Westcott Scissors
www.pilotpenaustralia.com.au

The lovely and talented Raquel Bowman is donating an Embellishment Prize Pack from her stash.
We would love you to visit Raquel's Blog and leave some love!
 
 

No comments: