Monday, December 15, 2014

Scrap the Girls

Hello everyone!  I'm back again to share a page I created for the current Scrap The Girls mood board.  I just love how soft and pretty it is!



So much texture!

Here's my page:


I wanted to keep my page soft but textured at the same time.  I've used strips of washi tape for a different background and added doilies and a big soft mesh bow.


Love the big smile on my birthday girl!


Thanks for visiting!  I'm hoping to get more challenges done this month so, fingers crossed, I'll have more to share soon :)

6 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

Stunning!!!! Love every element on this page. Thanks for playing along with STG's

Kim said...

Such a pretty layout

FiKenward said...

Beautiful take and such a cute pic

Fiona said...

So pretty Chloe, love the washi layers! Thanks for playing along with STG x

ros said...

fun, fabulous and girly. gorgeous page Chloe. Thanks so much for joining us this month at STB ♥

ros said...

lol oops STGs :)