Wednesday, August 13, 2014

FWABulous cards

Hi everyone!  When I need to make some cards, I like nothing better than to dig into my FWAB stash!
FWAB just adds the right touch to my quick and easy cards!

{40}
IMG_5083a
On the above card I used a FWAB Jasmine Laser Flourish Pale Pink and I love that the photo was able to show the sparkle in this gorgeous flourish!!  I have also used a lovely FWAB Elise Flower - Burnt Orange and popped a number sticker over the top.  There are also some FWAB Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack Teal as well :)

Next is an anniversary card ...
IMG_5089a
I used some of the FWAB Bella Rhinestone Flourishes Black and a gorgeous FWAB Elise Flowers - Black which matched perfectly.

What is your favourite FWAB product to use on cards?

Don't forget the massive 50% off SALE this month!!!!
AND
The August tic tac toe challenge!!!

No comments: