Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FWAB cards

Hello everyone!  It's time to share some FWAB creations ...
I love the fact that with a few basic supplies and some gorgeous FWAB, I can whip up some cards in no time ....

On this card I used FWAB Chloe Pearl Flourish Purple, FWAB Maddison Flower - Lilac, and a FWAB Elise Flowers - White

IMG_3579a

 Oh how I LOVE FWAB flowers!!  (If you visit the FWAB store, you'll find our flowers are  30% off for the month of January!!!!!!!  Time to stock up!!!)


On the card below, I've used a FWAB Jasmine Laser Flourish Pearl, a little bit of the FWAB Elise Flourish Antique Brown and a FWAB Maddison Flowers - Chocolate
IMG_3583a

Don't forget our gorgeous colour challenge for January!   We would love to see some more creations in the gallery!
Happy scrapping :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the bling!!

Kim said...

very pretty Chloe..