Wednesday, November 20, 2013

B'day stash

Recently, my daughter had a birthday ... you might remember the birthday hat and badge I made for her?  Anyway, of course, I have heaps of photos from her party and from her actual birthday ... so time to start scrapping some :D ...
IMG_2345a
This was a perfect page to use some of my gorgeous lilac Maddison flowers  ... and don't they coordinate perfectly with the FWAB Elise Flourish Silver along with the Dusky Pink flower!
IMG_2352a
And you'll also see some scattered FWAB Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack Purple .  These are perfect to add to Thickers!
IMG_2347a
That's all from me for now - have a great day!
Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

such a gorgeous flower cluster and I love the dream catcher that you've added! Another beautiful LO ..x

Fiona said...

Gorgeous Chloe, love the colours and that cluster with the dream catcher x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the flowers, the colors and that masking!!!!!

Kim said...

that misting is so pretty Chloe..

sarah martin said...

What a stunning colour combo! And I love your beautiful cluster work xo