Friday, October 4, 2013

She's Savvy September kit

Hi everyone!  I'm here to share some pages I created from the gorgeous She's Savvy kit.  Here's the kit:
Sept 2013 She's savvyDoesn't it look amazing?
It's based on MME Cut & Paste Adorbs papers and also has Amy Tangerine Sketchbook papers and  Little Yellow Bicycle Elizabeth Park paper.  It features a full pack of FWAB flowers, a tube of Zazz glitter glue (I love this stuff!!!), Rainbow Splendour handmade bows and assorted other embellies and alphas.  In short, LOTS to play with!!!
Here's my first page:
Sleep over
P1160830a
Love the pretty colours on black - really makes them POP.
P1160831a
As I said before, I just LOVE the Zazz glitter glue!  It has a fine applicator tip so I used it to doodle some hearts on the black background ... I really love the effect :)
My second page:
Bed time story
P1160835a
My DD had her little best friend over for a sleep over and - luckily - they both LOVE reading.  So, here they are before lights out, reading books in bed :) :)
I've only added some washi tape (from the store HERE) and a little pink Prima butterfly (from the store HERE), otherwise it's all kit contents.  Love the colours!
P1160837a
I dont' know if you can tell in the pic, but I've outlined some of the butterflies in the border pp with the Zazz glitter.  It's such fun!! :D
I still have lots more to make more pages!  I've had the We're Savvy kit to play with too, so will share some pages from it very soon :) :).
If you are wanting one of these gorgeous She's Savvy kits, you better be quick, there's not many left!  Find them in the store HERE.  For only $30 for over $34 value, it's an amazing price!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the pennants on the first one!!!

Sheree said...

Lovely work as always Chloe!