Friday, September 13, 2013

Hello Again

Great post title, hey :D ... it's actually the name of the Carta Bella range I've been playing with this month for Savvy!  I just love Carta Bella papers - they are so thick and textured ...
You would have seen my first page HERE - created for this month's BIG sketch challenge ...

And here's the next couple I've created:

P1160574a
My two with their cousins at Easter time :)

Such a simple page, but I'm loving the papers cut on the angle ...
P1160576aProducts from Savvy store:
Carta Bella Hello Again range
American Crafts - Thickers Printed Chipboard, Muse, White
Prima flowers
washi tape
Ranger Adirondack Color Wash Mist
And you'll see a badge from Greatest View .. and some FWAB from my own stash :)

And my next page:
P1160570a
Love that paper doll border sticker!!! :)
P1160572a
Products from Savvy store:
Carta Bella Hello Again range
washi tape
Prima flowers
Ranger Adirondack Color Wash Mist

That's all from me for today :)
Happy scrapping!

5 comments:

Kerryn said...

These are gorgeous Chloe! Loving the design of your first page!

Rachael Funnell said...

Both your layouts are GORGEOUS Chloe... Love this range & after seeing your layouts can't wait to have a bit of a play with this range!! x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I love love love love the colors and those flowers!!

Belinda Scott said...

Awesome layouts!!! You are sooo rocking that range :)

Chantalle said...

Loving the angles in the first one and how you've offset those gorgeous blooms with the graphic elements. Very cool