Thursday, June 6, 2013

IB sketches 96 & 95

With all the excitement around here lately, I've missed on sharing the latest Inspired Blueprints sketches :-).   (Thanks for all your comments BTW!!)

 So, here they are ...

Sketch 96

And my page ...
Love this quote:  Every puppy needs a little boy :-)
***I created this page a long time ago .. well before I got on the FWAB team ... but I did use some of the awesome FWAB products in my stash***
I've used some Flourish With A Bling adhesive pearls on top of a FWAB fence


And some Rainbow Splendour chevies in there too :-) :-)

Sketch 95

I turned this one on the side to suit my landscape photos ...


The photos on both pages are by LaBelle Photographics - aren't they awesome!  I just LOVE this puppy shoot ... I seem to remember saying that once or twice before LOL!!

That's all for now!  Thanks for visiting :-) :-)

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and love love love the masking!!

caz hancock said...

Love both of these pages, and I LOVE that title on the first, fabulous and so true :)

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous work Chloe and a huge congratulations on making the FWAB team :).

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous layouts Chloe...and gorgeous pics too!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as always Chloe :) really love how you've put these together!!

sarah martin said...

Gorgeous layouts Chloe. Such sweet pictures. And beautiful clustering as usual x

Maria said...

Congrats again on all your recent success Chloe! These layouts are super cute. It's a pleasure to be designing for IB along side you. :-)

Maria said...

Congrats again on your recent success Chloe! These layouts are super cute. It's a pleasure to be designing for IB alongside you. :-)

Unknown said...

Love everthing here soooo gorgeous :}

XX Carla
http://carliesscraplife.blogspot.nl/