Friday, September 14, 2012

A little bit Eclectic

Just catching up on some layouts I created last month for Scrapz.Biz - showcasing the amazing Echo Park.  I love Echo Park.  Before Echo Park, I tried a bit of this and a bit of that, not really finding something that had "ME" written all over it. Then Echo Park was born I instantly fell in love. I have loved {nearly} every paper range since and have a fair stash of each

So...I was super excited to get my hands on the new Everyday Eclectic Collection Kit ... and what an eclectic collection of papers it is!! From doilies, to woodgrain, to chevron, to clouds, this range just about has it all!!

To show how versatile this range is, I've created both a boy and a girl page


Just LOVE the sticker sheet that comes in these kits - and the alphas ... always love the alphas

Getting a little bit sentimental about how much my little boy is growing ....


And my girl page...
Sweet girl:


This is one of my bestie's little girls - such a little sweetie! Just love that there are boyish papers and pretty girly ones in this range too  

{All photos are by LaBelle Photographics}

Thanks for visiting!  Have a great weekend :-)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Both pages are Beautiful :)

Kate said...

they look gorgeous Chloe, great colours!! xo

amanda73 said...

just love the photos you have from this photographer chloe....... always grogeous, love both poages,and i feel the same way about echo park too

Kim said...

both divine Chloe, I must say I love the circles in that second one!

Linda Eggleton said...

Both pages are gorgeous, chloe...I really love the design of the 2nd one..it's so eye catching!

Kerryn said...

Loving what you've done with the Echo Park Chloe!!