Saturday, July 21, 2012

A couple of shares...

Hello!  Looks like this Saturday posting thing is becoming a habit :-)

I'm sharing the page from this sneak I posted last week:


Here's my little cowboy ...

{photo by LaBelle Photographics}
Just love all those Echo Park papers!  I've used papers from 3 different EP ranges :-)

Earlier this week, it was my turn to post on the Lil Red Rocket blog and here is the page I shared.  My DD starting her very first cross country race.


The orange spotty button is the star of this cluster :-) :-).  You'll see some pinwheels from the latest Rainbow Splendour sale too :-)

That's all from me today - have a great week!

PS.  Don't forget this is starting next week!!!!  It will begin with a blog hop ....

There are some FABULOUS PRIZES!!!!!


6 comments:

Fiona said...

Both fab pages Chloe!! I love all your details in the dress up one. The tape on the cross country page looks fantastic!
Fiona
x

Domestic Mamma said...

Hey Darl, both those layouts are just stunning! Well done! Love all those flowers too!

Georgia Heald said...

These are gorgeous Chloe! I have to say the cowboy one is my favorite, you have scrapped that adorable photo perfectly!

Kim said...

Oh how COOOOOL does that cluster in the first one look, I totally love it, lovin those pinwheels to Chloe!!!

sarah martin said...

Chloe these layouts are stunning.
I just love the amazing clusters you do.
What fabulous work.

Kate said...

aww!! such great pages you have such amazing embellishments!! xo